Quarterpath at Williamsburg offers retailers a dense surrounding population, ease of access and optimal visibility within a lush, wellness-focused community. Retail at Quarterpath will be a modern retail development along the intersection of Virginia State Route 199 and US Route 60 in Williamsburg, Virginia. Parcels 8, 10A, 10B, 10C and 10D feature easy access and superior frontage along the area’s major thoroughfares.
RETAIL AT QUARTERPATH:
- Frontage along Routes 199 and 60
- Site accessibility directly off I-64
- Proposed 1,300 residential units in development
- Class A office opportunities ranging from 30,000 s.f. to 500,000 s.f.
- Proximity to region’s tourist attractions
- 31,000 VPD at the intersection of Routes 199 and 60
|SUMMARY||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|Owner Occupied Housing Units||827||5,868||10,962|
|Renter Occupied Housing Units||339||2,541||5,552|
|Median Household Income||$89,631||$80,792||$80,203|
Download our retail sales brochure for more information.