Quarterpath at Williamsburg offers retailers a dense surrounding population, ease of access and optimal visibility within a lush, wellness-focused community. Retail at Quarterpath will be a modern retail development along the intersection of Virginia State Route 199 and US Route 60 in Williamsburg, Virginia. Parcels 8, 10A, 10B, 10C and 10D feature easy access and superior frontage along the area’s major thoroughfares.
RETAIL AT QUARTERPATH:
- Frontage along Routes 199 and 60
- Site accessibility directly off I-64
- Proposed 1,300 residential units in development
- Class A office opportunities ranging from 30,000 s.f. to 500,000 s.f.
- Proximity to region’s tourist attractions
- 27,033 VPD at the intersection of Routes 199 and 60
|2016 Summary||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|Owner Occupied Housing Units||573||6,148||12,177|
|Renter Occupied Housing Units||246||2,655||5,926|
|Median Household Income||$60,800||$63,975||$67,344|
|Average Household Income||$75,473||$84,491||$88,738|
Download our retail sales brochure for more information.
Sr. Vice President, Office Brokerage
+1 804 200 6451
Vice President, Office Brokerage
+1 804 200 6453
Vice President, Retail Brokerage
+1 757 961 2866