Quarterpath at Williamsburg offers office tenants a walkable mixed use community with easy highway access and numerous daytime amenities. Located at the intersection of Route 199 and US Route 60 in Williamsburg, Quarterpath is highly accessible from Interstate 64 and the Peninsula.
QUARTERPATH OFFICE FEATURES:
- Variety of office sites available for development and ability to subdivide as needed
- Build-to-suit and owner occupant opportunities
- Parcels located in the City of Williamsburg and James City County
- Zoned ED-C (Economic Development) in City of Williamsburg and B-1 (General Business) in James City County
- Road and utility infrastructure in place with utilities stubbed to sites
- Frontage along Route 199 and US Route 60 and less than 1 mile to I-64
- Located directly across from Kingsmill and Busch Corporate Center
- Numerous daytime amenities on-site and in close proximity
- Existing development includes Riverside Doctors’ Hospital, Harris Teeter anchored retail center, and over 200 residential units
- Master planned for 1,300 residential units and over 500,000 s.f. of commercial development
- Preserved natural areas with walking trails throughout the development and around Tutter’s Neck Pond
- Approximately 20 minutes to Newport News International Airport and convenient access to Richmond International Airport and Norfolk International Airport
- Located approximately 5 miles from Camp Peary
Download our sales brochure for more information.