Quarterpath is based on the concept of a village, with homes, businesses and services blended together. When completed, you’ll find:
- More than 1,300 residences with styles suitable for every stage of life, from apartment rentals to large family homes to one-level living. Currently 334 residential units are complete, with an additional 130 in development.
- Upscale retail shops and a variety of restaurants situated along the village’s main street
- Riverside Doctors’ Hospital, a state-of-the-art healthcare campus with both medical and wellness services
- Prime office space will offer numerous amenities and abundant parking
- Community space including a state-of-the-art fitness center, clubhouse and pool
- Neighborhood dog park
This vibrant new community is connected by walking and biking paths. At its center is a village green that will act as a hub connecting neighborhoods with the main street, the merchant district, business district and healthcare center. And of course, nature is a huge part of the experience here since we border Redoubt Park and Tutters Neck Pond.