Life at Quarterpath will be a combination of nature-inspired experiences, community gatherings, shopping and dining, and enjoying your home. Live here, and you’ll be able to:
- Walk or bike through the nature trails of the Quarterpath woodlands
- See the wildlife at Tutters Neck Pond and along the trails.
- Walk or bike through Redoubt Park, taking in its historic significance — or head to Colonial Williamsburg
- Take a class or attend a seminar at Riverside Doctors’ Hospital
- Walk to the village’s shops and restaurants
- Head to the planned state-of-the-art fitness center for a workout and a dip in the pool
- Head out to the neighborhood’s common greenspace for yoga, a wine celebration or other community events
While your home at Quarterpath will be beautiful, your days most likely won’t be spent inside. This will be the kind of place where you come home and park the car for the night, because everything you need is just a short stroll away.