- Quarterpath is located directly off Interstate 64 at the intersection of Route 199 and Quarterpath Road. That gives you easy access to nearby Colonial Williamsburg, Kingsmill, Williamsburg’s metro areas and three international airports.
- Settled along a tributary of College Creek in the City of Williamsburg, Quarterpath is situated on 380 acres of natural beauty.
- The community is close to numerous retail and entertainment options, historic landmarks and cultural events in Williamsburg and the Hampton Roads area.
- It is also minutes away from renowned local attractions: Jamestown, Yorktown, Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.
- The pedestrian-friendly community of Quarterpath is designed to spread over 380 acres rich in natural beauty and dramatic American history.
- Quarterpath is designed to take advantage of natural beauty, wooded trails, picturesque views and an abundance of undeveloped land.
Healthcare and Wellness
- The mixed-use community is anchored by Riverside Doctors’ Hospital Williamsburg, a state-of-the-art healthcare campus. This new hospital, which opened in 2013, is a two-story, 110,000-square-foot, acute-care facility. In addition to private patient rooms and surgical and intensive care services, the hospital offers a full-service emergency department plus cardio/pulmonary and outpatient diagnostic services.
- Quarterpath Crossing Shopping Center, which is a pleasant walk or bike ride from the community, includes a Harris Teeter grocery store, banks, restaurants, retailers and services like a UPS store and dry cleaners.
- Upscale retail shops and a variety of restaurants will be situated along the community’s main street.
- Quarterpath is a prime commercial location with sites allowing 30,000 to 500,000 square feet of Class A office space.
- Prime office space will be integrated into the community with convenient access to Route 199, situated on I-64 halfway between Richmond and the Tidewater area.
- Residential options will feature over 1,300 units and include single-family homes, apartments, condominiums and townhomes.
- Architectural styles for residences include Craftsman, Victorian/Shingle, Colonial Revival and Interpretive design, which incorporates elements of all three historic styles with a modern interpretation.
Complete the form below and one of our commercial or residential agents will be in touch with you.